That apple picking we did a few weeks ago? It was followed with an insane amount of apple related kitchen time. I’m intending to save some of the apple recipes for later in favor of some other posts coming up but I figured I’d share this quick and easy snack at least.
- 1 medium apple
- 2 slices whole wheat toast
- Tofutti brand Better Than Cream Cheese
- ground cinnamon
- Thinly slice your apple. Keep the skin on- it’s full of good things and why would you get rid of it anyway it’s tasty!
- Toast your bread.
- Cut bread diagonally and cover with cream cheese.
- Lay apple slices on the bread.
- Sprinkle everything with a hearty dash of cinnamon and enjoy!
I love this as an afternoon snack with a hot cup of earl grey and a splash of almond milk.