I’m a smoothie person. However you want to give them to me, I’ll drink em! Green, protein, veggies, fruits, you name it. I’m constantly experimenting with new flavor combinations and always excited to try something new. So when I found this Chai Spice Smoothie recipe by Wild Hearts + Green Tea, I was on board from the get-go!
I changed some of the recipe, as one tends to do, to fit what I had in my kitchen and my diet.
- 2 frozen bananas (slice the bananas up into a bowl before you freeze them. It makes blending easier. Never try to peel a frozen banana you will hate everything)
- 3/4 c almond milk
- 1/4 tsp of each of the following:
- 1 tbsp agave
- Put everything into the blender and blitz until everything is smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Could make one big serving or two smaller servings.
- Top with a dash of cinnamon.