It’s no secret that I’m a smoothie addict. I can make a smoothie out of basically anything I find in the fridge. They’re such a quick and delicious way to get lots of nutrients. This is my standard smoothie, the one that I make time and time again.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 c silken tofu
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 or 2 big handfuls of baby spinach
- Put frozen fruit and banana into the blender.
- Add almond milk.
- Add in rest of ingredients.
- Let smoothie sit for 15 minutes or up to overnight. This lets the frozen fruit start to thaw and gives everything some time to mellow out. I like to prep my smoothies the night before so all I have to do in the morning is…
- Blend until smooth, pour into glasses, and enjoy!