Stile.Foto.Cibo presents a set of holiday gift guides in collaboration with Fashion Photography by Sarah Levine. Four installments: For Her (part 1), For Her (part 2), For Home, and For Fur. Everything in the guide is under $50 and guaranteed to get great smiles.
For Her, Part 2
Okay, you’ve seen all the beauty, fashion, cookware, and bath bomb-laden gift guides this winter. Now get ready for a gift guide for the lady in your life who likes her clothes comfy, her food spicy, her shoes practical, and her coffee strong.
- Minnetonka Women’s Cally Slipper Flat,Red,7 M US – Everyone needs a fuzzy slipper, and not all of us want them to be pink and fluffy. This fuzzy lined suede moccasin is perfect for the lady in your life who wants her slippers practical and comfy.
- The Chili Lab The Homemade Hot Sauce Kit – With the hot sauce craze in full swing, now your lady can make her own! This nifty kit has 4 bottles, a strainer, funnel, and comes with 2 blends of chili to start out with. Of course you can choose your own too!
- Nobody Knows I’m A Lesbian Shirt – What’s a good gift without a little sass? This sarcastic shirt is a fun way to show her pride without being all rainbows and unicorns.
- Her One, Her Only – These little dog tags are an adorable take on the couples jewelry trend without being so girly your lady will be embarrassed to wear it. Plus it’s personalized with your anniversary date!
- Women’s Cashmere/Wool Blend Cuffed Beanie – If you live anywhere north of the Mason-Dixon Line, you need a good hat. And while your lady probably already has a beanie or two, this one is a cashmere blend to keep her head warm and cute all winter.
- Houdini Vertical Corkscrew with Foil Cutter and Extra Spiral – Let’s be real, ladies, sometimes wine is just a pain to open, but this little guy is super easy to use (thanks, physics!) so you can open that wine and relax.
- Bad Feminist: Essays – This book is a must have for any modern woman. It’s a set of essays chronicling one woman’s journey through the world, highlighting her experiences with culture, politics, and of course, feminism.
- Swiss Army Rambler – Handy and versatile, this swiss army knife has enough tools to be able to do most anything without being enormous on her keychain.
- The Art of Fixing Things, Principles of Machines, and How to Repair Them: 150 Tips and Tricks to Make Things Last Longer, and save You Money – The perfect book for the DIYer or aspiring engineer in your life. This book gives tips and tricks for fixing and maintaining all your household gadgets for the girl who likes to get her hands dirty.
- AmazonBasics Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Blue – Bluetooth speakers have been around for a while, but this AmazonBasics version is a steal and a perfect gift for the musical lady in your life.
- Thermos Stainless Steel King 16 Ounce Compact Bottle, Midnight Blue – A solid, reliable thermos is the perfect gift for the coffee addicted, the soup obsessed, and the tea aficionado. It’s vacuum insulated stainless steel so hot stuff stays warm for your hot stuff.
Next up tomorrow is another Mexico post. Check back in a few days for the next (and last!) two gift guides!